Welcome to Holy Ghost Revival Ministries.
We have been serving in the Puget Sound area since 1995.
Pastor John and Jane Mack reside in Arlington Washington and are licensed/ordained through Holy Ghost Revival Ministries. Pastor John is a successful businessman and minister. Pastor Jane operates Jane's Jewels which helps fund her ministry crusades.
John Mack was a drug addict for 27 yrs. In and out of jails/prison for approx. 10 years before coming to Christ in 1991. Pastor John has been clean & sober since the day he accepted Christ as his Savior.
They ministered on the streets of Seattle for 7 years, while operating their church as well as feeding & clothing the homeless. He now operates, Holy Ghost Revival Ministries' Mack House of Western Washington, which offers low cost transitional housing for men. John & Jane Mack have been working with people from all walks of life since 1995; especially those who have drug/alcohol problems, people coming out of jails & prison, as well as sex offenders. They help men get a fresh start in life, a hand up instead of a hand out. They also minister in some of the prison facilities in Western Washington.
Jane Mack was an alcoholic for 15 yrs and came to know Christ in 1979. She struggled for many years as a Christian trying to understand how to live life on God's terms and enjoy the victorious lifestyle which the bible teaches. After many years and much defeat, she began to ask God what was wrong with her Christian walk; why was she living a life of defeat and where is the victory the bible promises? And much to Jane's surprise, God began to answer her and show her what was wrong and how to walk in His ways instead of the world's ways. As she began to put this understanding into action, God began to move in her behalf and just as the scriptures promised, His blessings began to overtake her.
Today, Jane Mack teaches 'Successful Living' according to the Word of God in Conferences & Churches all over the world. Jane's Television & Radio programs are available in the Seattle, Washington area and she writes articles for a Christian Newspaper.
Jane teaches men & women in a down-to-earth, practical way to live victoriously by trusting in God on a daily basis and walking in the ways of God instead of walking in the ways of the world.
Check out the Bible Lesson on our website for one of Jane's timely messages, and her booklet on "How to Pray Scriptures" is now available thru this website.
TENETS OF FAITH
What we believe:
- The Bible is the foundation for the Christian Faith.
- We believe the Scriptures, both the Old Testament and New Testament, are the inspired Word of God. They represent the revelation of God to man (II Timothy 3:15-17, II Peter 1:21). The Scriptures are the final authority on all matters that they teach and no other writings have been vested with such divine authority.
- We believe there is only one true God who has revealed himself as the eternally self existent "I AM" (Exodus 3:14). This same God is creator of heaven and earth (Genesis 1:1) and exists eternally as three distinct, yet separate individuals, Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4).
- We believe the Lord Jesus Christ is the proper and only begotten of the Father. He also is the Son of Man. He is Deity (Matthew 1:23, Hebrews 7:26, Acts 2:22). He acknowledges being both God and Man (I Timothy 2:5, John 10:30, Isaiah 7:14).
- We believe all people were created in the image of God and are important to him (Genesis 1: 27). All people are loved by God (John 3:16-17).
- We believe all men have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23). All men deserve the judgment of God.
- We believe salvation cannot be earned by good works, good deeds or good intentions. Only the name of Jesus and belief in that name will bring salvation (Acts 4:12). Man's only hope of redemption is the shed blood of Jesus Christ. It is a gift that must be received by humble repentance and faith in Christ and his finished work on the cross.
- We believe the Holy Spirit, the third person of the Godhead, convicts the world of sin and draws people to Christ. He is available to empower people to live lives that please God. He also gives spiritual gifts to the body of Christ by which they can serve the church and reach out to a lost and dying world.
- We believe all men face death and after that the judgment (Hebrews 9:27). At the final judgment, unbelievers will be separated from God into condemnation and believers will be accepted into God's loving presence and rewarded for their faithfulness in this life.
- We believe the local church is the congregation by which believers come together and fellowship in the faith. They gather for worship, prayer, instruction, encouragement, mutual accountability and community with each other. It is the vehicle God uses to equip the saints to reach out to the world in unison, fulfilling the Great Commission.
- We believe in Baptism in water (Matthew 3: 13-17) and the partaking of Holy Communion on a regular basis (I Corinthians 11: 23-31).
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as being distinct and separate from the experience of the new birth (Acts 8:17, Acts 10:44-46, and Acts 19:1-7). The speaking in tongues (I Corinthians 12:4-10, 14:1-39) are the same in essence but are different in purpose, from the gift of tongues.
- We believe in a new heaven and a new earth (Revelations 21).
Our doors are always open. Please join us for our weekly bible studies.
Call (360) 435-3973 for details.
We are always looking for volunteers. You will find that in volunteering, you will find happiness and strength.